STEP BY STEP
INCOCO can be removed by nailpolish remover (dissolvant) but what is the best technique to remove nailpolish without your whole finger being full?
1. Take a wipe, preferably one LINT-FREE ONE and apply the nailpolish remover on the wipe. ( ATTENTION: apply sufficiently).
2. Put the wipe on the nail and keep your thumb on it for 10 counts. In such a way the nailpolish remover can penetrate.
3. Make slight movements left right.
4. Wipe down the wipe of the nail once with a slight pressure on the nail.
5. Fold the wipe in 2 and repeat points 2 and 3.
6. Repeat this process on each nail with a clean wipe.
7. Now you can see the leftovers of nailpolish here and there. Take a clean wipe and wipe off the remains of all the nails.CAUTION take a clean wipe when it's saturated. Do not touch the skin with the soiled wipe, this way you keep your fingers completely clean.